Change an Object's Scale
Change an Object’s Scale
- Click on any object to select it and toggle the transform corner box.
- Undock the toolbox panel. Select Transform in the upper window and Scale in the lower window.
- You can also toggle the scale corner box with the hotkey "R". The scale corner box is purple when activated.
- Click-and-drag on any side of the scale corner box to scale the object up or down.
- If you’re scaling a 3d model from Google Poly and you’ve added a RididBody, scale the model using the Vertex Transform Mesh Modifier.