Creating a Rope Entity
- Undock the toolbox panel.
- Choose entities in the upper window and rope in the lower window.
- Click on an object with a rigid body to anchor one side of the rope
- Click on another rigid body to anchor the second side and create the rope.
- Keep creating or Right click to exit Draw Mode.
- Enter Play Time to see your rope respond to physics.
- A rope is essentially a cylinder with a soft body.
- With the rope selected, undock the property editor panel.
- Expand the triangle next to MeshModel.
- CylinderShape properties (subdivision, height, radius) will allow you to change the shape of the rope.
- Rope properties (mass, strechyness, friction, collision margin) will allow you to change the behavior of the rope in physics.