Emit from a Sample Set
- Next to the Sample property, click the new button and choose New SampleSet
- Click on the SampleSet to open it in the property editor panel.
- Here you can add objects to your SampleSet and pick them from your world just as before.
- Press the spacebar to enter Play Time and observe that the emitter now will randomly choose an object from the SampleSet to emit.
- In the left-hand window of the property editor panel, click on the arrow button next to SampleSet and choose Edit Pick Probabilities.
- Now you can use the sliders next to each object in the set to adjust the chance of it being picked by the node emitter.