Movable Ball Actor - Make and Control
Create a Movable Ball Actor
- Undock the toolbox panel.
- Choose actors in the upper window and movable ball in the lower window.
- Click and drag in the canvas to draw the movable ball.
- Right-click to exit Draw Mode.
Control the Movable Ball in Play Time
- Click the play button in the timeline panel or press the spacebar key to enter Play Time.
- While in Play Time, control the movable ball with the W, A, S, and D keys.
- W, A, S, and D will move your movable ball forward, left, back, and right, respectively.
- Press the Spacebar to pause Play Time.
Adjust the Control of the Movable Ball
- Undock the hierarchy panel and select the movable ball.
- Undock the property editor panel and select MovableBallActor.
- Power determines the amount of force applied to the movable ball.
- Max Speed determines the upper limit of velocity.