Change the Atmosphere
- Expand the Atmosphere property to view the Clouds property.
- Increasing Coverage will add clouds to the sky, maxing out as overcast.
- The Density property will make your clouds either wispy or fluffy, maxing out as storm clouds.
- Wind Speed will move your clouds across the sky. Enter Play-Time to see them in action.
- Haze affects the lower atmosphere.
- Increasing the Density will create more haze, maxing out as white-out.
- Fog has similar properties to Haze with different results.