Create a Text Entity
- Undock the toolbox panel.
- Choose entities in the upper window and text in the lower window.
- Click in the canvas to draw the text shape and click again to plant the text entity.
- Right-click to exit Draw Mode.
Transform the Text Entity
- Use the move and rotate tools to position the text entity.
- Choose entities in the hierarchy panel and undock the property editor panel.
- Expand the triangle next to Mesh Model and select Text Shape.
- Enter your desired text in the field replacing "TextShape".
Add Extrusion Depth
- Click and drag the slider to add extrusion to the text entity.
Change the Color
- With the text entity selected, undock the property editor panel.
- Click on the color picker to choose and change the text shape's color.