Repeat after me: "Double click to open Shape Properties."
Lets use the Text Entity as the example.
- Double click on an existing Text Entity in space. This will open up the property editor panel for the selected TextShape.
- Note that double clicking any object will open up its properties where you can edit it from the property editor panel.
- In the left listbox of the property editor panel, ensure that the MeshModel item is expanded and click on the TextShape item.
- In the right listbox, you can change the text by clicking the Text subproperty under the TextShape property and then type what you want.
- Under the Font property, you can change other features of the TextShape such as the font, size, and more.