Set up the mirror.
- Undock the toolbox panel on the left. Choose entity in the upper window and mirror in the lower window. The mirror is a special version of the plane entity.
- If you draw a plane entity spanned across the ground,
- right-click to exit draw mode then
- rotate the mirro to stand upright and
- set the mirrors RigidBody>movable property to false.
Build Tip: you can draw any plane (plane, mirror, trigger plane) sticking out of any any surface (“normal” / at 90 degrees to) or the terrain by drawing a line in the first step and then dragging upward/outwards, as opposed to drawing a square first.
Check it out.
- Undock the toolbox panel again and drop an entity in front of the mirror. You will see the mirror effect.
- Undock the browser panel
- Double-click on the Default Mirror Material on the right
- Adjust the material effect as you wish in the property editor panel (e.g. select Specular on the right and expand Fresnel Effect item on the right, use the slider to adjust the power of the effect)