The Simmetri Steam Workshop: Creative Hub
A creative hub for learning and sharing: share shows, screenshots, ideas, questions and answers, request features, report bugs and more.
Enter The Steam Workshop through Simmetri:
While in Simmetri:
- Press shift + tab
This brings up the Steam Overlay
- Community Hub = Simmetri Steam Workshop. Enter to view shared content.
- News: You'll see updates from Simmetri developer/community team
- Discussions: Forums asking and answering questions, sharing ideas, assets, shows and collaborating. Simmetri Team members check here multiple times every day and usually respond in under a few hours.
- How do I ...?: A forum to ask how to do things in Simmetri. Simmetri team members will absolutely answer your questions; if the community doesn't first.
- Feature Requests: A place to tell the Simmetri team what you think could make Simmetri more powerful and make you more creative.
- Creative Ideas: A place to share ideas on what you'd like to create with Simmetri. Perhaps you'll find people to help.
- Bug Reports: Encountering an issue? Please let us know.
- Screenshots: Pressing F12 while working in Simmetri will record out to Steam a log of screenshots. From this menu you can choose to share them up to the Simmetri screenshots stream.
*As you post in Simmetri community forums, please always follow good online community etiquette. You can feel confident that we will moderate firmly in order to preserve a creative, welcoming & positive community.